Compare car hire
Save up to 70% with Enjoy Travel compared to booking on the day. Book with confidence we check the prices, so you don't have to.
You're in safe hands
Enjoy Car Hire has been helping customers find the best prices for the last 10 years. You're in safe hands when booking with us.
Our payment gateway is 100% secure and protected against fraud, paying for your car hire could never be safer.
ENJOY FAIR FUEL POLICY
Don't over pay on your fuel, you get what you pay for with Enjoy Car Hire fair fuel policy.
Enjoy Car Hire are the FIRST broker to ONLY provide quotes with a customer friendly fuel policy, just return the rental vehicle with the same amount of fuel as you collected it with.
Compare Car Hire In Over 100 Countries - All Train Stations, Cities And Airports
You might know by now that Enjoy offers car hire in Airports all around the world – but did you realise that we can also provide you with vehicle rental in train stations and cities across the globe too?
You can compare a wide range of available cars from our website, whether you are looking for a cheap budget option like a fiat500 for a week in Alicante, something for the family such as a Nissan Qashqai or a 4x4 to take to the mountains, an off-road adventure, or trek across Iceland, its all here to compare side-by-side across in a list, across a wide range of suppliers displaying all of the relevant information you need to make your choice.
So whether you want to pick up a Ford Kuga at London King’s Cross or a Peugeot 108 in Porto, we’re the go-to comparison site to get you on the road.
Staycations are set to become more popular worldwide and travelling in a hire car abroad offers a reassuring level of privacy for you and your family, so there’s never been a better time to get rolling in any nation.
Why Should You Choose Enjoy Car Hire For International Vehicle Rental?
We are a long-established car hire comparison brand, with over 10 successful years in a highly competitive marketplace. Here’s why you can trust Enjoy with your international car hire needs:
- We’ve established a deep and diverse network of local, regional and international car hire partners, which means that we can offer you an amazing choice of vehicle rental deals to choose from in any train station, airport, resort, city centre and suburb.
- Booking online is simple – drop your details in our search engine and we’ll serve up your choice of cracking car hire deals in a couple of clicks.
- Our expert client contact team knows everything there is to know about cheap and reliable car hire – they’re here to answer all of your questions via phone or email and will always offer a solution that’s tailor-made for your needs.
With safe and reliable global car hire from Albania to Zimbabwe (and everywhere in between), no car hire comparison site is better placed to serve your needs than Enjoy!
Where can I compare rental vehicles and how do I get the best deal?
By searching on EnjoyTravel.com you can quickly and easily see all of the options for the country, city, airport or town, and dates that you need. You’ll simply select the required place and dates/times from the search box and then after a few seconds, hey presto, you get the list of results. From there you can filter out certain car types, suppliers, brands, and sort by price. Once you’ve completed your comparison and made your choice, go ahead and make the booking online to lock in the price and guarantee your car.
Which car types are on offer and how do I compare them?
Some of the most popular types of vehicles are listed below:
Economy car: A great value for money, smallish car that is economic to run, fuel and hire. This classification contains cars such as the popular Vauxhall/Opel Corsa, Ford Fiesta, Citroen C3 and Seat Ibiza.
Mini car: The cheapest of the range! Whilst these are defined by their nature ‘mini’, they are generally small, with a small boot suitable for a suitcase and hand luggage, they are also quirky and offer outstanding value for money. Suitable for 2 adults with limited luggage, examples include a Fiat500, Fiat Panda, Renault Twingo, Toyota Aygo, Peugeot 108 and Volkswagen Up.
Compact car: Whilst still offering great value for money, you may find a mini or economy car a little on the small side and want a bit more space for a small family or a bit of extra luggage. Suitable for 3-4 adults, or a small family with a couple of suitcases, the compact car category offers vehicles such as a VW Golf, Renault Megan, Opel/Vauxhall Astra and Ford Focus.
Family/Full-size vehicle: If you have a family or small group of 4 or 5 adults, you are likely to need a bit more space for both comfort and luggage. The family and full-size categories often include SUVs such as a VW Sharan, Ford Galaxy, Citroen C4 or Ford S-Max. You’ll pay a bit more, but it’s still priced competitively and may be worth it for the extras space.
Premium: Not everybody cares purely about the price, but everyone still wants great value. If you like driving more premium cars like a BMW or Mercedes, then you will be pleased with the prices on offer for the premium category. Cars include a wide range of sizes as the premium category is quite encompassing, such as a Mercedes C-Class, Mercedes E-Class, saloon, estate and coupe, as well as the range of BMWs from the 3-series and 5-series to X5.
A few ‘need to know’ top tips and statistics when comparing car hire
Based on our latest rentals some of these facts may come in useful:
- The most popular car is a Vauxhall/Opel Corsa.
- The average lead time for booking is 24 days before the pick-up date.
- 18% of customers managed to grab a deal at less than £10 per day.
- Customers who hired a car for less than £10 per day booked on average 39 days in advance of the rental pick-up date.
- Customers who booked 30 days in advance saved on average 51% compared to those that booked within 24 hours of their pick up time.
- The cheapest vehicle was a Fiat500.
- The cheapest countries based on average price paid per day include; Portugal with a £12.22 per day avg, Spain was £22.15 per day on average, the average for Poland was £16.19, Cyprus £7.97, Malta £11.47 and for Slovenia customers paid £13.30 a day on average.
Got a Question? Chat with our UK support team
Online chat help is open 08:30am to 17:00 weekdays. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
From our blog
Frequently Asked Questions about Enjoy
We make it easy for you to compare all the major car hire companies, the widest selection at the best prices