Compare car hire
Compare Car Hire & Book Online
We make it easy for you to compare all the major car hire companies, the widest selection at the best prices.
Astonishing Low Prices
Save up to 70% with Enjoy Travel compared to booking on the day, we check prices daily, so you don't have to.
You're in safe hands
Enjoy travel has been helping customers search and book stunning car hire deals online for more than 12 years.
Our payment gateway is 100% secure and protected against fraud, paying for your car hire could never be safer.
ENJOY FAIR FUEL POLICY
Don't over pay on your fuel, with an Enjoy Fair Fuel Policy you get what you pay for with no nasty hidden fees.
Enjoy Travel are the FIRST broker to ONLY provide quotes with a customer friendly fuel policy, just return the rental vehicle with the same amount of fuel as you collected it with and never over-pay on a dodgy fuel policy again!
Compare car hire - Over 100 brands worldwide
With the lockdown restrictions easing, there has never been a better time to start planning a trip across the UK or abroad. From London to Edinburgh, Portugal to Greece, a vivid road trip across picturesque France or a relaxing retreat in the Swedish mountains, your perfect hire car awaits with Enjoy.
Whether you’re looking for the cheapest budget option available like a trendy Fiat 500, something compact and comfy like a VW Golf, a family car such as a spacious Nissan Qashqai, or something flashy like a Mercedes E-Class convertible, the one thing you can be sure of is that by comparing on the options together, across the big brands and the local ones too, you’ll find the cheapest deal to suit your exact requirements.
By comparing respectable brands like Hertz, Avis, Europcar, Alamo and Enterprise alongside national and local ones specific to your required pick-up location, you’re going to get a full picture in just a few clicks and see the full choice at any chosen place in the world.
And things don’t stop with comparing cars at over 17,000 airports across the globe, you can compare and book your city centre car hire too, from all major cities, towns, train stations, resorts, landmarks and even suburbs.
Why would I choose EnjoyTravel.com to compare and book my rental vehicle?
We are a long-established car hire comparison brand, with over 12 fruitful years in a highly competitive marketplace. We're passionate about working with the best suppliers, and constantly battling to offer the lowest prices on the internet. Here’s why you can trust Enjoy with your Great British and International car hire needs:
- We can offer you an amazing choice of iconic big brands and reliable local suppliers to choose from in any city centre, town, suburb, train station, airport, resort or other location because we have spent 12 years creating a deep and diverse network of local, regional and international car hire partners, above all we check prices daily to ensure we constantly offer the best car hire deals on the internet.
- Booking online is simple – drop your location and dates in our search engine and we’ll serve up your wide choice of cracking car hire deals at mystifying low prices.
- Our expert client contact team knows everything there is to know about cheap and reliable car hire – whether London, Devon, Yorkshire, Scotland, Europe, Scandinavia, North America or further afield, our team have the knowledge and the passion to make your rental amazing.
With safe and reliable global car hire from Penzance to Thurso in the top of Scotland, from Rotterdam to Capetown (and everywhere in between), no car hire car hire comparison team works harder day and night to serve your needs than Enjoy!
Where can I compare rental vehicles and how do I get the best deal?
By searching on EnjoyTravel.com you can quickly and easily see all of the options for the country, city, airport or town, and dates that you need. You’ll simply select the required place and dates/times from the search box and then after a few seconds, hey presto, you get the list of results. From there you can filter out certain car types, suppliers, brands, and sort by price. Once you’ve completed your comparison and made your choice, go ahead and make the booking online to lock in the price and guarantee your car.
Which car types are on offer and how do I compare them?
Some of the most popular types of vehicles are listed below:
Mini: The entry level car providing outstanding value for money. Generally a small car such as a Fiat500, Toyota Aygo, Hyundai i10 or Kia Picanto. You will find some staggering low prices, not to mention economic fuel consumption which having enough space for minimum 2 adults and a small amount of luggage.
7 seater and mini-bus: It's easy to find larger vehicles with 7, 9 or even 12 seats by using a good comparison site. The 9 seater Renault Trafic is popular as is the Opel/Vauxhall Vivaro.
Economy: For a little bit of extra space whilst still keeping the price to a minimum, economy types cars include the following: Ford Fiesta, Opel/Vauxhall Corsa, and Peugeot 208.
Premium and luxury cars: If you're on business or more interested in pure comfort and luxury brands, the range of premium and luxury cars will appeal to you. You can compare BMWs, Mercedes and Audis like a BMW 3-series, 5 series, or X3 to Mercedes C-Class, E-Class and GLE or perhaps a Lexus. The one thing in common is you'll always find a great price.
Compact car: If you're looking for a bit more space than an economy car, whilst still keeping the price low, you're looking for a compact which includes a bit more boot space, more space in the back for the kids and examples such as a VW Golf, Opel/Vauxhall Astra, Ford Focus and Fiat Tipo.
Family/Full-size vehicle: The full-size, also sometimes known as family or intermediate category of cars is usually a larger saloon car or SUV type vehicle. Suitable for a family of 2 adults and 2 kids, or 2 sets of adults, with much more boot space, this category includes cars such as Ford Kuga and Nissan Qashqai.
Here's a few TOP TIPs and car hire statistics to help you when considering which car to opt for
- Popular: The most popular car is a Vauxhall/Opel Corsa with an average price of £ 24.24 per day and the cheapest recorded at £8.58 per day.
- Cheapest: The cheapest overall car is a Toyota Aygo, with an average price of £ 16.40/day and the cheapest recorded was a remarkable 83p a day in Edinburgh Airport with Easirent.
- Book in advance: Customers who booked 30 days in advance saved on average 51% compared to those that booked within 24 hours of their pick up time and customers who hired a car for less than £10 per day booked on average 39 days in advance of the rental pick-up date.
- Driving in the UK is easy, in fact the UK has one of the lowest accident and fatality rates from it's roads of anywhere in the world.
- Always drive on the left, keep left unless over-taking on the motorways, watch out for the Smart Motorways which sometimes don't have a hard shoulder.
- Family cars: The most popular family cars include Nissan Qashqai (avg daily £ 33.01, cheapest £ 7.50), Skodia Octavia (averaging £34.13/day, best £10.54), and Ford Kuga (avg. £39.87/day, lowest £11.58)
- The most cost-effective countries based on average per day include; Portugal with a £12.22 per day avg, Spain was £22.15 per day on average, the average for Poland was £16.19, Cyprus £7.97, Malta £11.47 and for Slovenia customers paid £13.30 a day on average.
Got a Question? Chat with our UK support team
Online chat help is open 08:30am to 17:00 weekdays. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
From our blog
Frequently Asked Questions about Enjoy
Compare all the major car hire companies, the widest selection at the best prices