Cheap car hire
Affordable Car hire
We work with a wide range of suppliers all over the world. Over 100 in fact, including not just the big well-known brands and smaller ones too.
Wide choice of quality
Enjoy Travel has been helping customers find the cheapest prices for the last 12 years. We are passionate about bringing you the best deals.
Our payment gateway is 100% secure and protected against fraud, paying for your car hire could never be safer.
ENJOY FAIR FUEL POLICY
Don't pay more than you have to for your fuel, you get what you pay for with a fair fuel policy.
Enjoy Travel are the FIRST broker to ONLY provide quotes with a customer friendly fuel policy, just return the rental vehicle with the same amount of fuel as you collected it with and never be ripped off on shoddy fuel policies again.
Cheap Car Hire - Awesome Deals From The Best Brands
Amazing ancient cultures, stylish cities, breath-taking natural attractions and a cracking climate ̶ being an Aussie is a pretty sweet deal.
When you’re taking some time off from seeing the rellies in the UK, USA, Indonesia or elsewhere, a staycation Down Under is a reminder of just how special our fair land really is. Whenever you need to hire a car in Australia, New Zealand or any other holiday hot spot, we can help you find bonzer deals from famous car rental partners in a couple of clicks.
Whether you need a stylish ride to roll into Sydney for New Year’s celebrations or the Mardi Gras Parade, are catching up with what’s cool at the Melbourne Fashion Festival, taking a trip to Adelaide for the Fringe or heading through the outback to see Uluru, we’ve got you covered.
Because we know different customers and itineraries require a range of vehicles, our collection is deep and diverse ̶ drop your dates and destination in our search engine and you’ll be served with a choice of makes and models that includes everything from a sleek Toyota Corolla to a nippy Kia Picanto, or even a rugged Mitsubishi Outlander.
How does Enjoy Travel get the cheapest car hire for me?
We are a long-established car hire comparison brand, with over 12 glorious and rewarding years in a highly competitive marketplace that we love. Here’s why you can trust Enjoy with your international car hire needs:
- We’ve spend years developing a huge network of local, regional and international car hire partners, which means that we can offer you an impressive choice of vehicle rental deals to choose from in airports, train stations, cities and resorts, in every country that you can think of. Go on, have a look!
- Booking online is simple – drop your details in our search engine and we’ll serve up your choice of cracking car hire deals in a couple of clicks.
- Our friendly and highly knowledgeable customer care team know everything there is to know about car hire – they know all our suppliers, car types, how to get the best deal in thousands of places and they’re here to answer all of your questions. It's easy to send a message on the chat or email, or just pick up the phone and give us a call.
With safe and reliable global car hire from Sydney to Darwin (and everywhere in between), no car hire comparison site is better placed to serve your needs than Enjoy!
How do I get the Cheapest Car Hire?
By searching on EnjoyTravel.com you can quickly and easily see the cheapest car hire for wherever and whatever you need. You’ll simply select the required place and dates/times from the search box and then after a few seconds, hey presto, you get the list of results. From there you can filter out certain car types, suppliers, brands, and sort by price. Compare all the well-known brands side by side including Hertz, Alamo, Avis, Budget, East Coast Rentals, Bargain Rentals, Europcar, Keddy, Enterprise, National, and more.
Which car types are on offer and how do I compare them?
Some of the most popular types of vehicles are listed below:
Mini: The cheapest Aussie car hire category, mini-sized vehicles are perfect for zipping around city streets and parking easily. Mini models include the Fiat 500, Toyota Aygo and similar.
4WD and Outback: If you’re heading off the beaten track to our amazing outback, you’ll want to feel confident that your car’s tough enough to cope with the terrain. A 4WD, SUV or jeep-style model is made for this type of classic Aussie road trip and we’ve got a few beauties to choose from. The Mitsubishi Pajero seats 7 and its commanding driving position and air-con comfort make it a popular choice, while the Holden Equinox is also a favourite of discerning drivers.
Economy: Economy cars tend to be small, but sometimes you’ll bag a slightly larger bargain in this category. With great fuel consumption and low car hire costs, they’re ideal for price-focused customers. The frisky Fiat Picanto is a prime example of an excellent economy car.
7-Seater: Travelling with toddlers, teens, granny and great uncle Albert in tow? Choose a spacious seven-seater and your entire tribe can ride in comfort. The Kia Carnival is a brilliant space wagon that’s popular with customers and it actually seats eight, so you get another passenger thrown in for free or a little more room if you’re only rolling in a septet.
Compact: Compact cars pack a lot of value and they’re big enough to carry four, with room to sling your backpack in the boot. They cost a little more than the first two categories, but you can clearly see where your money’s going. Cool compact cars include the Toyota Corolla.
Standard: With plenty of space and grace, standard cars can carry five passengers in air-conditioned comfort. The sleek Toyota Camry is a cracking example of our standard-size cars and it’s a dream to drive.
If you’re hiring a car from us for the first time, here are a few top tips:
- Many car hire firms in Australia adopt a full-to-full fuel policy, which means that you’ll pick up your ride with a full fuel tank and be expected to return it in the same way. If you don’t return your hire car with a full tank, you’ll be charged an eye-watering rate for each litre that’s missing, so it’s best to stop off at a petrol station on your way to drop off.
- It can sometimes pay to be flexible with your car hire pickup location. For instance, in some instances you can save cash by hiring a car from a location just off the airport premises rather than at the terminal, while price points for different locations in the same city can also vary. Alter your locations slightly when you’re searching, and you could claw back some spending cash.
- Adding additional drivers to your car hire agreement can get expensive, so avoid it if you can and you’ll keep your rental costs down.
- If you can, choose a car hire deal with unlimited mileage. If your Aussie staycation involves a long road trip, you can hit the road with confidence.
- Book as early as you can to save cash. Most car hire firms offer free cancellation up to 48 hours prior to pick up, so you have nothing to lose and lots of savings to gain!
- One-way car hire can be convenient but costly with some providers, so be sure that it’s definitely necessary and compare deals from different providers through Enjoy Travel.
- The most popular car in a Kia Rio, with an average price of $ 34.88 per day, but our savvy customers managed to book a cheap one by booking in advance and a little bit of luck for $ 13.66 / day.
Frequently Asked Questions about Enjoy
We make it easy for you to compare all the major car hire companies, the biggest selection of quality cars at the lowest prices