Lisbon Sodre Car Hire
Find the best deals in Lisbon Sodré Station
With a massive choice from the biggest brands, Enjoy the best way to find the best prices for car hire in Lisbon Sodré Station.
- Huge choice of cars to suit every budget
- Save up to 70% compared to buying on the day
- 10 years experience in car hire
Compare Car Hire at Lisbon Sodré Station
Need to hire a car in Cais do Sodré Train Station? It’s child’s play with Enjoy Travel ̶ just enter your desired dates in our search engine and in a split second you’ll have a terrific choice of car hire deals from top operators at your fingertips. We can help you find a compact car that’s perfect for couples who want to cruise around the city streets, a people carrier for large travel groups, or anything in between.
Rent a vehicle at this interesting intermodal transport hub from Enjoytravel.com and you’ll soon be rolling out to explore Lisbon and its stunning surroundings, which are characterised historical sites, pretty villages and sublime natural surroundings.
Cais do Sodré is the main terminus of the route to the tourism hotspot of Cascais, and provides a connection to ferry services to Montijo, Seixal and Cacilhas. Situated in the parish of Misericordia, the station was inaugurated in 1928 and it’s a U-shaped complex with an attractive Art Deco façade designed by Porfinio Pardal Monteiro. Take a look at the following information about the station facilities and nearby attractions:
- Intercidades, Alfa Pendular, Regional, InterRegional and Lisbon Urban services stop at the station.
- There’s a bar where you can slake your thirst and shops for picking up essentials.
- The station was classified as a protected site in 2012 because of its unique design.
- The Cas do Sodré district is well worth a visit ̶ you’ll find lively bars, cafes and clubs around Pink Street and there are lots of cool art installations by the Jose Adriao Arquitectos local architecture firm.
- If you’d rather drive to Cascais than jump on the train, it’s only 33km west of Lisbon via the A5 road and you can be there in just half an hour. There are plenty of terrific things to do here, including visiting the golden sands and crystalline waters of Praia da Rainha beach, the legendary Boca do Inferno limestone cliff formations and the Parque Marechal Carmona, which features fantastic formal gardens and a small farm with peacocks, ducks and roosters.
- Albufeira in the Algarve is 256km south of Lisbon via the A2 road and you can drive there in around two and a half hours, traffic permitting. Stay for a couple of days to make the most of it, and you can sun yourself on the superb Praia da Falesia beach, embrace the pubs and clubs in the strip and stroll around the charming, tiled streets of Old Albufeira.
Car Hire Operators at Lisbon Cais do Sodré Train Station
With reliable car hire partners like Europcar and Keddy at Cais do Sodré station, you’ll find plenty of high-quality, competitively priced rental packages.Whether your itinerary involves mainly basing yourself around Lisbon or exploring further afield, you’ll easily find a vehicle that’s perfectly suited, whether that’s a Renault Megane Sport Tourer with plenty of boot space, or a Fiat 500 convertible, ideal for cruising the coast with the wind in your hair!
Got a Question? Chat with our UK support team
Online chat help is open 08:30am to 17:00 weekdays. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org