Compare car rentals
Compare Car Rentals & Book Online
We make it easy for you to compare all the major car rental companies, the widest selection at the best prices.
Book with confidence and Enjoy massive car rental savings every time you make an online reservation.
You're in safe hands
Enjoy Travel has been helping customers find the lowest prices for the last 15 years. We check the rates of all our providers daily so you don't have to.
State of the art reservation technology protects against fraud, paying for your car rental could never be safer.
ENJOY PRICE PROMISE
At EnjoyTravel.com we check prices every day so you don't have to.
We want to help our customers get the best deals and we aim to always offer a highly competitive price.
Compare Car Rental in the US – Coast to Coast American Car Rentals
The freedom of the open road is part and parcel of the American dream and iconic road trips like Route 66 and Highway 1 California Coast delight drivers from all over the world. Whether you live in the US or are visiting stateside for business or pleasure, we can provide you with competitive car rentals coast to coast ̶ from LA to NYC and everywhere in between.
You’ll find models that match your tastes, needs and budget too ̶ from a compact Kia Rio for cruising around Chicago to a Jeep Wrangler for satisfying West Virginia wanderlust, or even a luxury I Chrysler 300 for living it up in Las Vegas.
Whether you’re focused on price or want to splash out a little, fantastic US car rental deals from our trusted partners mean you can hit the road with perfect peace of mind and travel in style and comfort.
Wondering why you might choose EnjoyTravel.com to reserve your rental car online?
We are a well-established comparison brand, with over 12 rewarding years in comparing rental cars in the USA, Canada and across the world. Here’s why you can trust Enjoy with your nation-wide and international rental requirements:
We’ve established a vast, high quality and strong network of both American and International partners, across iconic brands like Hertz, Alamo, Enterprise, Dollar, Thrifty, Avis and Green Motion, to choose from in any train station, airport, resort, downtown area and neighborhood.
Our trained and experienced client liaison team know everything there is to know about renting cars, the best suppliers in each location, the tricks and tips of getting the best deal and are primed to answer all of your questions via chat, phone call or email.
Top Tips for US Car Rentals - can I compare rental vehicles and how do I get the best deal?
Variety is the spice of life and America is a nation of terrifically varied terrain. Which is exactly why we offer a wide range of cars to suit your taste, budget and itinerary. Find out more about our most popular car rental categories:
With convenient pickup from rental locations in airports and other transport hubs, as well as downtown and suburban spots in cities and towns across the Land of the Free, you can pre-order your US ride in a couple of clicks.
Which car types are on offer and how do I compare them?
Economy: Slightly larger than mini category vehicles, economy cars are still chic and reasonably small, their fuel consumption is low and they’re cheap to rent. You’ll find some great deals on economy rides like the Toyota Yaris and Kia Rio right here.
Mini: The most affordable of our US car rental categories, mini cars are small but perfectly formed, easy to park and ideal for zipping around city street. Excellent mini models include the Volkswagen Up and Fiat 500. When you want to save cash on car rental and you’re travelling solo or as a couple, minis are a magnificent choice.
Compact: Mini and economy cars are great for thrifty drivers, but if you’d like a little more space, a compact car is the step up in size that you need. Compact rental cars can seat 4 adults in comfort, with enough space to sling a couple of suitcases in the trunk. Examples include the Kia Soul and Nissan Sentra.
Standard: Standard cars allow you to stretch your legs (and everything else) a little more than compact models. These can be good choices for a business trip or even for families with older kids. Examples include models like the Volkswagen Jetta and Nissan Altima.
Intermediate: If you can pay just a little more than standard car rental prices, intermediate and full-sized vehicles take you to the next level of space and comfort, while offering more generous luggage capacity too. Intermediate styles include the sleek Toyota Camry and Corolla, as well as SUV’s with commanding driving positions like the Mazda Cx-5.
Premium: Want to hit the road in the US in style? Spoil yourself with a premium car rental that performs well and looks legendary. Roll in luxury rides like the Chrysler 300 and Cadillac XTS if you want to turn heads!
Based on our latest rentals some of these facts may come in useful:
- The most popular car is a Mitsubishi Mirage.
- Small cars are cheaper to rent and fuel, but it might be worth paying a little extra for a more spacious model if you’re planning long road trips.
- 35% of customers managed to snap up a cheap rental for less than $15 per day and the majority 83% for less than $28 per day. The cheapest car is a Hyundai Accent with an average price of $ 8.10 per day.
- The cheapest states are New Mexico in at top with an average car rental of $ 20.65 per day, followed by Oregon, average $ 23.92 / day, then Georgia, averging $ 24.56 a day and Colorado avg $25.53.
- You’ll need a valid driver’s license, and most car rental companies will need a credit card for the relevant transaction. Make sure that your credit card is valid for the duration of your trip and has enough space for all of your planned transactions.
- Some US car rental providers allow you to use your vehicle to travel anywhere stateside or even to neighboring nations, others permit interstate travel if you specify your itinerary in advance, while others require that you remain in the same state. This policy can easily be checked with the rental partner.
- Certain car rental firms in the US can provide an in-car GPS navigation system for a fee. This can be handy if you’re unsure of the best road trip routes, want updates on traffic works and detours and appreciate info on the nearest gas stations and restaurants.
From our Big 7 Travel blog
Car Rental FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions about Car Rentals