Lisbon Oriente Car Hire
Find the best deals in Lisbon Oriente Station
With a massive choice from the biggest brands, Enjoy the best way to find the best prices for car hire in Lisbon Oriente Station.
- Huge choice of cars to suit every budget
- Save up to 70% compared to buying on the day
- 10 years experience in car hire
Compare Car Hire at Lisbon Oriente Station
Hiring a car at Lisbon Oriente Train Station is easy with Enjoy Travel.
Simply drop your dates and details in our search facility and in a couple of clicks you’ll be served up with a choice of cracking car hire deals from top national and international operators. Whether you want a nippy compact car for scooting around the city streets or a sleek saloon robust enough for road trips, you’re in the right place.
Hire a car from Enjoytravel.com in this massive intermodal transport hub and the capital city Lisbon and the entirety of Portugal is your oyster. Lisbon is one of Europe’s most scenic capitals, with a beautiful blend of urban and rural delights, while further riches abound in spellbinding areas like the Silver Coast and the Algarve. This is a great place to explore by car and Oriente station can be your portal to a terrific trip.
Located in northeast Lisbon some 2.5km from Lisbon Airport, Oriente is served by Alfa Pendular, Intercidades, InterRegional, Sud Expresso and Lisbon Urban Trains, on the Azambuja, Sintra and Norte lines. This is actually a combined train, bus and metro station which is Portugal’s busiest transport interchange, and it comprises five expansive levels, with the bus station, waiting rooms and ticket offices populating the lower levels and the train tracks on the top. The well-appointed Vasca Da Gama shopping centre is also located in the complex and it features a fab food court as well as retail outlets of all stripes. Here are a few facts about the station and neighbouring attractions and amenities:
- Oriente Train Station was built as the main transport terminus for Expo ’98 and its striking, futuristic design is the branchild of Spanish architect Santiago Calatrava. The design brief specified a multi-level building with ample space for exhibits, hence why it’s so airy so airy and ambient. The surrounding Parque das Nações also hosted many of the event’s attractions and still contains a number of interesting contemporary buildings.
- Braga is 365km north of Lisbon and you can get there in around three and a half hours, traffic permitting, via the AI road. You’ll need an overnight stay to make the most of this cool coastal road trip but it’s worthwhile ̶ amazing attractions include the impressive Bom Jesus do Monte church, Braga cathedral with its mix of architectural styles, and the gorgeous Garden of Santa Barbara.
Car Hire Operators at Lisbon Oriente Train Station
Enjoytravel.com works with reputable car hire providers at Oriente rail station like Europcar and Keddy, so you can book ahead of time with total confidence and bag a bargain.
There’s a wide choice available, with everything from a comfy Vauxhall Astra to a Nissan Qashqai ready and waiting to transport you through your picturesque Portuguese escapade.
With Enjoy Travel you can always find the best Portuguese car hire deals fast, with a fantastic fleet of vehicles available through our ever-expanding partner network.
Got a Question? Chat with our UK support team
Online chat help is open 08:30am to 17:00 weekdays. Email: email@example.com