Strasbourg Car Hire
Compare car hire Strasbourg with a vast choice and low prices
- Hire a car with Enjoy and cruise around Strasbourg in style.
- With the best prices and widest choice car hire of suppliers
- Many exclusive deals that you won’t find anywhere else
- More than 10 years of experience helping customers find car hire deals
- Book online to save up to 70% compared to showing up on the day
Guide to Strasbourg
Things to do in Strasbourg
Eating out in Strasbourg
Getting about in Strasbourg
Got a Question? Chat with our UK support team
Online chat help is open 08:30am to 17:00 weekdays. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ENJOY FAIR FUEL POLICY
FAQs about car hire in Strasbourg
Most frequently asked questions about hiring a car in Strasbourg
Car hire in France depends on the time of year and how far in advance you book. The prices can range from as low as €12 a day, if you book well in advance and out of season.
Strasbourg is certainly much cheaper than other cities in France. On average you’ll spend €84 per day.
To visit Strasbourg means to visit all its best attractions! You should start with the Cathedral Square and then go for Strasbourg Cathedral, the Church of St. Paul and Gutenberg Square.
The best months for good weather in Strasbourg are May, June, July, August and September.
For a week you’ll pay around €142, which means more or less €20 a day.
The cheapest cars go for €764 or €25 per day.
If you’d like to see the city at your own leisure, then yes.
The average price of a litre of fuel in Strasbourg can vary between EUR 1.25 and EUR 1.14.