Ireland Car Hire
Compare car hire in Ireland
- Whether it be a busy city life or a lively nightlife, Ireland has a lot to offer. You can enjoy the stunning scenic views and legendary monuments, as well as the many festivals on offer. At Enjoy Car Hire, we provide extensive car rental in Ireland facilities.
- In recent years, Ireland‘s major cities have undergone major development and now offer a modern experience, which mixes nicely with the rural landmarks and breathtaking views the countryside has to offer. The capital, Dublin ranks amongst one of Europe’s top tourist destinations and has plenty of attractions to keep tourists busy including the famous Dublin castle.
- Irelandn speed limits range from 5 – 130km/h. Typically, within built up areas the limit is 50km/h and outside of these areas it increases to 100km/h.
- The other major city is the Northern Ireland capital of Belfast, which has a long rich heritage and an array of historic places to visit. Throughout Ireland, there are plenty of towns and cities to visit each with their own individual charm, Cork, Derry, Limerick and Galway all offer something different from one another.
- The only way to truly experience Ireland is to visit as many individual places as possible and to get the best opportunity to do this we recommend hiring a car. By hiring through Enjoy Car Hire we can guarantee you reliable and efficient car rental, also airport car hires as well, so you can enjoy your trip hassle free.
Driving tips in Ireland
Some useful driving information
- 120 kph (Motorways)
- 30 kph (School Roads)
- 50 kph (Built up Areas)
- 200 kph (Outside Built up Areas)
- 112 or 999 (Emergency Services)
- 999 (Alternative)
- M1 Dublin to Belfast Toll is at Drogheda
- M6 Dublin to Galway Toll is at Ballinasloe
- M7 Dublin to Limerick/Cork Toll is at Portlaoise
- M8 Dublin to Cork Toll is at Portlaoise AND Fermoy
- N18 Limerick Bypass(Tunnel) Tunnel is in Limerick City
- N25 Waterford Bypass Toll is on Cork side of Waterford (Bridge Crossing)
- East Link Toll Plaza Dublin City
- Dublin Port Tunnel - leading from East Link under City emerging on the M1 Motorway to Belfast / Connecting with M50
- M3 Dublin to North West
- M4 Dublin to North by North West
Got a Question? Chat with our UK support team
Online chat help is open 08:30am to 17:00 weekdays. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ENJOY FAIR FUEL POLICY
FAQs about car hire in Ireland
Most frequently asked questions about hiring a car in Ireland
Yes. You can drive across Ireland.