Shannon Car Hire
Find the best deals in Shannon
With a massive choice from the biggest brands, Enjoy the best way to find the best prices for car hire in Shannon.
- Huge choice of cars to suit every budget
- Save up to 70% compared to buying on the day
- 10 years experience in car hire
Compare car hire in Shannon
- The Shannon region of Ireland offers some of the best tourist attractions in Ireland.
- It covers the counties of Clare, Limerick, North Tipperary and South Offaly all of which can be easily reached by land, and the best way really to move around and see it all is by car rental in Shannon.
- Wherever you wish to visit in this region the journey will be guaranteed to be a spectacle of beautiful scenery. Churches, castles, and forts dot the landscape, each marking the cultures and civilizations who settled this amazing island.
What is there to do in Shannon?
Bunratty Castle and Folk Park
A must-see visit in Shannon is Bunratty Castle and Folk Park. The castle is one of the most authentic medieval structures around. The origins go back as far as 1250, but the current structure was built some 200 years later.
Ireland is known for scenic views of the Atlantic ocean and Shannon offers some of the best. The Cliffs of Moher (cliffs of the ruin) are a must see in Shannon. They rise up to 200 m above the ocean and stretch for 8 km.
There are a plethora of things to do in Shannon as well with many outdoor events such as horse-riding, golf courses and fishing expeditions proving popular in this region. From the breathtaking scenery of the Atlantic coast to the lush hills and green hills inland, the sights and experiences of a visit to Shannon make lasting memories.
What about airport car hire in Shannon?
Enjoy Car Hire can provide cheap car rental so you can explore the Shannon region and all its glory in your own time, and be sure not to miss a thing. Many people opt for airport car hire in Shannon. Enjoy Car Hire makes car rental in Shannon easy.