Cork Car Hire
Find the best deals in Cork
With a massive choice from the biggest brands, Enjoy the best way to find the best prices for car hire in Cork.
- Huge choice of cars to suit every budget
- Save up to 70% compared to buying on the day
- 10 years experience in car hire
Compare car hire in Cork
- Cork is Ireland’s 2nd city, after Dublin, and it has all the amenities of a large city, but still manages to retain its pleasant atmosphere and unique charm. There are many things to see in Cork and the best way to do it is being mobile as possible.Car rental in Cork will take you anywhere, even to the SouthWesterly tip of Ireland.
- Visitors to Cork cannot fail to be captivated by its hilly streets, bumpy bridges and peaceful backwaters. One might argue there is nothing peaceful at Mizen Vision, with ocean banging relentlessly into the cliffs. But many find inner calm in the sound of it and breathtaking views. If you plan to visit Cork with your family, be sure not to miss Fota Wildlife Park, Cork's most visited Tourist Attraction. It's a zoo, but not an ordinary one. Here you come face to face with animals from all over the world. The interesting part is, most are not behind bars. Another amazing site is Fort Camden. Many tunnels to be explored, history explained, there is also the most scenic view of Cork harbour from the old fort's walls. Another step back in time is Cork City Gaol.
- Music, theatre, dance and film all play a prominent role in making the city the enjoyable visit it has become accustomed to. The beautiful River Lee divides the city into two, and this forms one the world’s largest harbours, Cork Harbour. The city is a major seaport and the many quays and docks along the banks of the river are well worth visiting.
What about airport car hire in Cork?
One thing is for sure when visiting Cork, to make the most of your trip and to be sure not to miss an ounce of culture this city has to offer you’ll need to be able to get around by car. Car rental in Cork can work out cheaper than public transport, plus cheap car hire in Cork makes your life easier so you can enjoy a thrilling experience.
Many people opt for airport car hire in Cork. You’ll find airport car hire in Cork efficient, simple and affordable option.
Top Tips when hiring a car in Cork
● A great number of users encountered rental cars in Cork for less than £40 per day.
● Booking your rental car in Cork in advance even if it's by at least 1 day before your trip ensures you'll get cheap car hire deals.
● Mini hire car models in Cork are cheaper and more popular than other vehicle types.
● Any car hire company you can find in the Cork Airport offers better hire car deals compared to other locations such as the Cork city centre. Thus Airport locations are the most popular option.
● The Cork Airport car hire desks are conveniently located in the arrivals hall, making picking up your vehicle from the Airport the top option.
● Before you can drive off with a vehicle, you must first sign a rental agreement with Cork car hire.
● There's a lot to explore in county Cork and a hire car will make it easier to reach those places such as Blarney Castle. A road trip is recommended.
● If you're in need of a van for your next move or project, Cork car hire offers a range of van hire options to suit your needs. Make sure to inquire about the collision damage waiver to ensure you're covered in case of any accidents. Additionally, it's important to adhere to the speed limits on Irish roads to stay safe and avoid any penalties.