Sixt Car Rental
Find the best Sixt offers with Enjoy
A great value and trusted partner.
- Huge choice of cars to suit every budget
- Save up to 70% compared to buying on the day
- 10 years experience in car hire
Enjoy Travel Suppliers: Sixt
We feel your pain – you’ve been tasked with arranging the car rental for your impending holiday and you need to get a vehicle that satisfies everyone’s requirements but doesn’t cost too much?
The good news is that you can save time and earn the eternal respect of your friends and family (or at least impress them for a minute or so) by considering Sixt Rent a Car before you pore over the fine print from other providers.
With 14 locations in Los Angeles, 7 in Miami, 5 in San Francisco, 3 in Las Vegas, 2 in Atlanta and 4 in Seattle (to name just a few), you can pick up your perfect Sixt rental vehicle wherever it’s most convenient, hop behind the wheel and start your vacay in superb style.
You’ll also feel the confidence of dealing with a tried and tested car rental company which has been satisfying customers for over a century. Founded in Bavaria by Martin Sixt in 1912, it now employs over 2500 employees globally and has built a sterling reputation for efficiency and customer service excellence.
If Sixt Rent a Car sounds good to you, booking through Enjoy Travel is child’s play – make your arrangements in a few clicks and relax before your break.
More benefits of Sixt Rent a Car USA
Need a little more convincing on the bountiful benefits of Sixt? Here are a few more facts to chew over:
- If you’re renting a car in New York, the Sixt location is set right in the center of the Business District, close to the New York Stock Exchange, with easy access to other boroughs and surrounding destinations in New York State and New Jersey.
- Los Angeles Sixt locations include LAX, Downtown, Beverly Hills and several more. Wherever you’ll be based in the City of Angels, you’re never too far from a convenient pickup point.
- The fantastic fleet on offer at Sixt includes everything from compact and economy models to luxury vehicles, and snug sports cars to expansive people movers.