Record Go Car Hire
Enjoy Car Hire Suppliers: Record Go
Spain is a magnet for tourists from all around the world and an amazing destination to explore by car.
So as you’d expect, the car hire sector here is ultra-competitive and a lot of big players are keen to get their slice of the action.
However, since it first started operating as an independent entity in 2005, Record Go rent-a-car has grown surely but steadily into a multi-location Spanish car hire provider serving hotspots like Malaga, Barcelona, Valencia, Seville, Alicante, Ibiza and Palma de Majorca.
The beautiful beaches, verdant valleys and dramatic mountainous terrains in Spain make it a magnificent place to visit and with Record Go you can choose the ideal vehicle to meet your needs. For instance, you might feel comfortable nipping around town in a bijou Ford Ka, a Ford Focus C-Max is a little roomier for road trips and a Fiat 500C lounge convertible is ideal for cruising along the coast with the wind in your hair.
If you want cheap car hire prices (we’re talking daily prices lower than the price of a cup of coffee in the UK in some cases!) and a firm focus on quality and customer care, Record Go rent-a-car are definitely worth your consideration.
In fact during the summer, EnjoyTravel.com in partnership with RecordGo received quite a bit of media coverage for their astonishingly low price car hire across Spain.
Why choose Record Go car hire with Enjoy Travel?
Still swithering about whether to opt for Record Go for your Spanish car hire?
The following features should seal the deal:
- Very low (often unbeatable) car hire prices in Spain.
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours prior to collection.
- Theft protection and 24-hour assistance.
- Huge discounts for booking in advance rather than renting a car on the day.
- Fair, full to fuel policy or alternatively, the option to pay the company to refuel the vehicle.
- Rental available to under 25s and surcharge incorporated in quoted price.
- Off-airport car hire provider but locations are on perimeter of airports, accessible via frequent shuttle buses or a brief stroll.
As you can see, there are multiple reasons why you should try Record Go the next time you’re looking for cheap but trusted car hire in Spain.
Enjoy Travel always aims to put the best choice of car rental providers in any location at your fingertips, therefore we’re proud to partner with challenger companies like Record Go as well as with long-established global competitors.
Here are some handy hints about cheap car hire with Record Go
- The most popular car is a Ford Fiesta, with an average price of £3.52 per day, but the cheapest price recorded was 9p a day
- Yes you read it correctly, 9p a day. This rental happened in Malaga in September but there have been many more for under £1/day too.
- The Ford Ka is also very popular, with an average daily price of £1.92 and the cheapest we recorded was 12p a day.
- The Ford Focus is the most popular compact car, at £3.81 average per day, but for only a little bit more you could upgrade to a Nissan Qashqai.
- By booking a car 2 weeks before the travel date, our customers saved a huge 65% off the price.
- Whereas customers of Enjoy Travel who were able to commit a month in advance of travel saved a whopper 88% off the price.
When you want cracking car hire in Spain, Record Go should get you revved up and raring to go!