Tucson Car Hire
Find the best deals in Tucson
With a massive choice from the biggest brands, Enjoy the best way to find the best prices for car hire in Tucson.
- Huge choice of cars to suit every budget
- Save up to 70% compared to buying on the day
- 10 years experience in car hire
Compare Car Hire in Tucson
- Hire a car with Enjoy and cruise around the USA in style
- Choose from a wide range of cars across all 52 states
- We check prices so you don't have to
- Many exclusive deals that you won’t find anywhere else
- Our customer service team are real people and here to help
- Compare all the options side by side and book the best deal in Tucson
Guide to Tucson
History of Tucson
Eating out in Tucson
Getting to and from Tucson, airports and transport connections
Got a Question? Chat with our UK support team
Online chat help is open 08:30am to 17:00 weekdays. Email: email@example.com
COVID CLEAN & SAFE PLEDGE
FAQs about car hire in Tucson
Most frequently asked questions about hiring a car in Tucson
Car hiring prices in Tucson start at $25.55 per day .
The minimum age to hire a car in Tucson is 21.
The distance betweem Tucson Airport and the city centre of Tucson is around 9,8 miles.
The distance betweem Phoenix and Tucson is around 113,0 miles - 1hr 44 minutes drive.
Tucson is a city in Arizona that receives a lot of travellers but is rather inexpensive. You’ll spend around $122 per day.
You can find a Chevrolet Malibu in the off-peak season for $65.16 per day.
Tucson, despite being a small city, will be more easily explored by car, plus you’ll want to also visit the nearby Phoenix while there.
While in Tucson you should see Mt. Lemmon Scenic Byway, Mission San Xavier del Bac, the Gates Pass, Tucson Mountain Park and Tumamoc Hill.
The best time to visit Tucson is late April through mid-June and early September through late October.
It is $206.94 for a week, or $29.56 per day.
It’s $1,067.94 for a month, or $34.45 per day.
Price of fuel in Tucson is between $0.66 and $0.76 per litre.