Stratford Station Car Hire
Find the best deals in Stratford Train Station
With a massive choice from the biggest brands, Enjoy the best way to find the best prices for car hire in Stratford Train Station.
- Huge choice of cars to suit every budget
- Save up to 70% compared to buying on the day
- 10 years experience in car hire
Compare Car Hire at Stratford Train Station
Stratford station serves the Stratford district and Stratford City multi-use zone in the London Borough of Newham in the east of the capital.
It’s a multi-level interchange station used by London Overground, London Underground and Docklands Light Railway, as well as being a National Rail station 6.5 km from London Liverpool Street on the Great Eastern Main Line.
This is the busiest train station outside of Travel Zone 1, the terminus of the North London line following Hackney Wick on the Overground line and on the main line it’s used by TfL Metro services between Liverpool Street and Shenfield. It’s the UK’s busiest station that’s not a central London terminus and the nation’s 6th-busiest overall.
First opened in 1839 by Eastern Counties Railway (ECR), the original building was located on Angel Lane and the following year, the Northern and Eastern Railway opened up a section of its line from Broxbourne to join the ECR line at Stratford, with a station and railway works constructed adjacent to the Broxbourne line. There was a major reconstruction in 1877, a new building designed by Thomas Bennet was opened in 1948 and in the late 1990s there was a further significant rebuilding project, when the huge new steel and glass building that today’s passengers are familiar with was put in place.
Hiring a car with Enjoy at Stratford couldn’t be easier and you might find the following information on facilities, amenities and nearby attractions is worthwhile knowing:
- The ticket office is open Monday to Saturday 6:15AM – 9:30PM and Sunday 6:40AM-9:30PM, there’s a height-adjusted ticket counter available and you can use or top up your Oyster card here.
- There are several customer help points, staff are available throughout the station and at the ticket office to answer queries and you can also call 0343 2222 1234 for customers services.
- Stratford has ATM machines, public Wi-Fi, regular and accessible toilets, baby changing facilities and national key toilets.
- There’s step-free access to all platforms, ramps for train access and wheelchairs are also available.
- If you’re yearning for some retail therapy, Westfield Stratford City is nearby and you can burn a hole in your credit card on brands like Adidas, Apple, Breitling, Coach, Lego, Reiss and Rolex.
- The Discover Children’s Story Centre is suitable for kids from babies all the way up to 11 years old and it’s an immersive space full of installations representing various story worlds, where their imaginations can soar.
- Enterprise has over 6000 offices in the UK, Ireland, Germany, Canada and the US. It has 600,000 rental cars and 135,000 fleet vehicles, so there’s always plenty of choice!
- Alamo Rent A Car is another international car hire operator that’s been satisfying customers around the world for decades. If you want the reassurance of hiring a vehicle from a global player in the car rental market, this is a wise choice.
Car Hire Operators - Stratford Train Station
Enjoy partners with several reputable car hire operators at Stratford ̶ here’s a bit of background information on a couple of them:
With Enjoy, you can get behind the wheel in Stratford and start your engine for your UK adventure!
Got a Question? Chat with our UK support team
Online chat help is open 08:30am to 17:00 weekdays. Email: email@example.com