Marylebone Station Car Hire
Find the best deals in London Marylebone Station
With a massive choice from the biggest brands, Enjoy the best way to find the best prices for car hire in London Marylebone Station.
- Huge choice of cars to suit every budget
- Save up to 70% compared to buying on the day
- 10 years experience in car hire
Compare Car Hire at London Marylebone Station
Marylebone station is located in the Marylebone area of the City of Westminster and it’s a central London railway terminus and London Underground station.
The Underground station is on the Bakerloo Line between Edgware Road and Baker Street and the overground station is the southern terminus of the Chiltern Main Line to Birmingham on the National Rail network. This is the 26th-busiest station in the UK, processing 16.7 million passengers annually.
The history of this station stretches back to 1899, when it first opened as the London terminus of the Great Central Main Line, which linked the capital to Leicester, Manchester and Sheffield. It’s one of the smallest of London’s main rail termini, was the last to be built and despite threats of closure in the 1980s, found a new lease of life in 1993 when its new connection with Chiltern Main Line commenced. It was expanded by two platforms in 2006 and subsequently enhanced its offering with services to Birmingham and Oxford.
Renting a reliable car at London Marylebone is easy with Enjoy ̶ here are a few facts about the station’s facilities, amenities and nearby attractions:
- The station is open Monday to Saturday 6:30AM – 10:10PM and Sunday 7:30AM – 9:40PM.
- Information Services are open Monday to Friday 6:30AM – 9PM, Saturday 7AM – 10PM and Sunday 9AM – 9PM.
- There are ATM machines and toilets with baby changing facilities and accessible toilets on the concourse and you can access public Wi-Fi throughout.
- The helpline number for mobility and accessibility is 03456 005 165, staff assistance is available at all times, there’s a ramp for train access and step-free access to all platforms.
- There’s an amazing array of attractions near London Marylebone, so before you roll out for the rest of your UK road trip, you can marvel at the celebrity waxworks in Madame Tussauds, relax at the cathartic Crystal Palace Spa, browse the well-stocked shelves at Daunt Books (a must for bibliophiles!) or stroll through Hyde Park. Furthermore, if you’re a fan of detective fiction, the Sherlock Holmes Museum at Baker Street is a stone’s throw away and the London Beatles Store is on the same street for 60s music fans.
Car Hire Operators - London Marylebone Station
Enjoy exclusively partners with exceptional car hire operators at London Marylebone so you can have complete peace of mind whenever you book online. Here’s some background information on a couple of the companies we work with:
- Green Motion Car and Van Rental was established in 2007 with a firm focus on environmental sustainability and it’s committed to various initiatives that offset its carbon footprint.
- If you’re an eco-conscious driver, this firm might be a good fit for you.
- Enterprise was established in 1957 in the US and it operates more than 10,000 branches worldwide in over 90 countries. In the UK it has branches and vehicles within easy reach or 93% of the population. If you prioritise trust and reliability when renting a car, Enterprise is an excellent choice.
Hiring a car from enjoy At Marylebone is the start of a magical holiday!