Kings Cross Car Hire
Kings Cross Car Hire
Compare car hire in Kings Cross
- King’s Cross St Pancras is the best connected transport hub in London, the UK and Europe – it links six London tube lines with two British mainline rail stations and, through the Eurostar, connects London to several locations in mainland Europe.
- London King’s Cross is one of the world’s most famous train stations.
Located in the borough of Camden, it opened in 1852 and was designed by Lewis Cubitt as a masterpiece of straightforward functionality.
- In partnership with Easirent, Enjoy is the first and only car hire comparison website in the UK to offer Covid friendly car hire using a contactless collection system.
Kings Cross railway station facilities
King’s Cross is open from Monday-Friday from 5AM to 1:36AM, on Saturday from 5AM to 1:11AM and on Sunday from 5:30AM to 1:36AM.
- You’ll find the British Transport Police station underneath the pub and close to the Platform 9 entrance, but call 999 in an emergency.
- If you’re a Harry Potter fan, remember to get your photo taken at Platform 9¾, but don’t hang around waiting for the Hogwart’s Express!
- The main ticket office is found on the concourse and there’s an out-of-hours ticket office at Platform 8, but you’ll find ticket machines throughout.
- Toilets and baby care facilities are available at the entrance to platforms 9-11 and behind the escalators at the Mezzanine, and it’s also disability-accessible, with step-free entrances, tactile paving and hearing induction loops.
- If you’re hungry at London King’s Cross, with food outlets like Five Guys, Caffe Nero, Leon and Wasabi, there are plenty of places to fill your belly and slake your thirst.
Car Hire Operators At London King’s Cross Station
There are several nearby car hire operators at London King’s Cross Station and each offers a range of well-maintained vehicles to meet your requirements.
Here’s a little more information on the credentials of a couple of popular car hire firms you can choose to rent a car from:
- Europcar has a long history in the car rental business – founded in Paris in 1949, through various mergers, acquisitions and partnerships, it now has a global footprint based on brilliant customer care. Car hire with Europcar includes advantages such as free cancellation up to 48 hours before the start of your rental period, 24 hour assistance, theft protection, third party liability and a collision damage waiver.
- Green Motion Car and Van Rental was established in 2007 with a business model that’s firmly focused on eco-friendliness. It’s the only 100% zero emission car hire company and offers customers a wide choice of reliable, fuel-efficient vehicles. Like other reputable operators, Green Motion car hire packages also include theft protection, 24 hour assistance, third party liability and free cancellation up to 48 hours prior to commencement of the agreed rental period.
Contactless car hire in Kings Cross
- Easirent at Kings Cross - is currently offering the UK's first and only contactless car hire collection. Next-generation car rental, offered by Enjoy and Easirent is 100% contactless and a great way of exploring the capital city and beyond without ever having to set foot in a branch office, with no more lengthy queues.
- A video showing the benefits and full details about contactless car hire in Kings Cross can be found here - Contactless car hire
Kings Cross Station Address: Euston Road, King’s Cross, London, N1 9AL
Got a Question? Chat with our UK support team
Online chat help is open 08:30am to 17:00 weekdays. Email: email@example.com