Fulham Broadway Car Hire
Compare car hire in Fulham Broadway Train Station
Enjoy in partnership with Easirent is the first car hire company in Great Britian to offer a completely contactless car hire system.
Fulham Broadway station (also known as ‘Fulham Broadway tube station’) is located on the Wimbledon branch of the London Underground District Line in Travelcard Zone 2, between West Brompton and Parsons Green stations. If you’re a Chelsea FC football fan you’ll probably already know that it’s the nearest station to Stamford Bridge stadium, as well as a host of other capital city attractions. It’s a busy station and typically processes over 9 million passengers annually.
If you need to hire a car at Fulham Broadway tube station, Enjoy Travel partners with proficient car rental providers to offer great deals on vehicles to suit all requirements ̶ whether you’re looking for a mini-sized car like a Toyota Aygo for nipping around city streets and parking with ease, a roomy Volkswagen Touran which seats seven in comfort and is ideal for road trips to the countryside, or anything in between.
First known as Walham Green, Fulham Broadway opened in 1880 when the district line was extended from West Brompton to Putney Bridge and its history is inextricably intertwined with that of neighbouring Chelsea FC because the original building was replaced in 1905 to handle the masses of football supporters flocking to and from Stamford Bridge (which had just opened its doors for the first time).
The station was christened Fulham Broadway in 1952 and a major refurbishment was completed in 2003 after Fulham Broadway Shopping Centre was built over it, with the original street-level station, which retains many of its period architectural features, now used as a food hall.
Hiring a car at Fulham Broadway station with enjoytravel.com is simple, but if you’re hanging around the area for a while, the following information on the station facilities and nearby attractions should come in handy:
Car Hire Operators - Fulham Broadway Train Station
Enjoy Travel works with reliable car hire providers at Fulham Broadway station like Easirent, with contactless pickup available for peace of mind and packages with reassuring components like third party liability, collision damage waiver, theft protection and 24-hour assistance.
A wide choice of models are available for reasonable prices ̶ from a compact Ford Focus to a robust SUV like a Ford Kuga, or even a swish Mercedes E-Class.
With car rental from enjoytravel.com, your London adventure always starts in style!
Facilities at Fulham Broadway Station
- Lifts and boarding ramps are available at the station for wheelchair passengers.
- Wi-Fi is available throughout the station.
- Payphones and cash machines are in place at Fulham Broadway.
- If you’re yearning for a little retail therapy, Fulham Broadway Shopping Centre includes top shops like Accessorize, Boots, Sainsbury’s Vodafone and Wilko.
- Feeling peckish? The shopping centre hosts lip-smacking eateries like Krispy Kreme, Nando’s Wagamama and Leonidas.
- There’s also a cinema here if you fancy catching up with the latest Hollywood blockbuster (and munching copious amounts of popcorn!).
- Even if you’re not in the city during a matchday, there’s a Chelsea Museum at Stamford Bridge stadium where you can learn all about the history of this famous club.
Got a Question? Chat with our UK support team
Online chat help is open 08:30am to 17:00 weekdays. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org