Birmingham New Street Car Hire
Find the best deals in Birmingham New Street
With a massive choice from the biggest brands, Enjoy the best way to find the best prices for car hire in Birmingham New Street.
- Huge choice of cars to suit every budget
- Save up to 70% compared to buying on the day
- 10 years experience in car hire
Birmingham New Street Station
Birmingham New Street Train Station is Britain’s fifth-busiest and processes almost 48 million passengers annually.
A full redevelopment was completed in 2015 and it’s now one of the most modern, functional and attractive stations in the UK, satisfying the transport needs of citizens of the nation’s Second City and visitors from all over Europe and the rest of the world.
New Street is a main destination for services from Edinburgh Waverley, Glasgow Central and London Euston via the West Coast Main Line – as well as being the national hub for the far-reaching CrossCountry network, which carries passengers from Penzance at the tip of England to Aberdeen in the north of Scotland.
The station was opened in 1851 and designed by Edward Alfred Cowper, who worked for the same company which constructed the Crystal Palace and Paddington Station, Messrs. Fox, Henderson & Co.
Fun fact: at the time of completion, New Street’s single span arched roof was the world’s largest, at 840 ft long, 212 ft wide and covering four through platforms.
You’ll have no issues hiring a car at Birmingham New Street, but please take note of the following facilities, facts and things to do nearby:
- Opening hours are Monday to Friday 4:15AM-2PM, Saturday 4:15AM-00:15AM and Sunday 8AM-2AM.
- The New Street ticket office has an accessible counter and is located bang in the middle of the concourse. There are also plenty of ticket machines opposite Boots pharmacist.
- Entertaining and interesting things to do in or near Birmingham New Street Station include shopping at Grand Central mall located above the station, visiting the site of The Crown pub on Station Street where Brummie rock pioneers Black Sabbath first played, and taking in a movie at The Electric – also located on Station Street, this Art Deco delight is Britain’s oldest cinema.
Car Hire Operators - Birmingham New Street Train Station
Since Birmingham New Street Train Station is in the middle of Britain’s second biggest city, renting a car here that meets your needs is no trouble at all.
There are several car hire operators available city-wide, but Keddy is one of the best choices when you want to balance reliability with cost. Here’s a little more information on this dynamic car hire firm:
- Keddy is owned by longstanding car rental giant Europcar and was launched in 2015 to specifically address the needs of value-focused customers. By positioning itself with a straightforward and simple offer to customers, it has gone from strength to strength since. Keddy customers can be confident that they’re getting the best deal possible and the kudos of a brand that’s backed by a renowned parent company. At New Street, you can hire models like the Vauxhall Astra, Vauxhall Insignia and Skoda Octavia. Furthermore, your car rental package will usually include features like 24 hour assistance and free cancellation up to 24 hours before the rental period starts.
With Enjoy Car Hire, finding the right vehicle at the right time at Birmingham New Street Train Station is simple – just enter your details, click ‘search’ and instantly compare the best deals in the business!
Got a Question? Chat with our UK support team
Online chat help is open 08:30am to 17:00 weekdays. Email: email@example.com