Nîmes Car Hire
Find the best deals in Nîmes
With a massive choice from the biggest brands, Enjoy the best way to find the best prices for car hire in Nîmes.
- Huge choice of cars to suit every budget
- Save up to 70% compared to buying on the day
- 10 years experience in car hire
Compare car hire Nîmes with a vast choice and low prices
- Hire a car with Enjoy and cruise around Nîmes in style.
- With the best prices and widest choice car hire of suppliers
- Many exclusive deals that you won’t find anywhere else
- More than 10 years of experience helping customers find car hire deals in Nîmes
- Book online to save up to 70% compared to showing up on the day
Guide to Nîmes
Things to do in Nîmes
Eating out in Nîmes
Getting about in Nîmes
Got a Question? Chat with our UK support team
Online chat help is open 08:30am to 17:00 weekdays. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID CLEAN & SAFE PLEDGE
FAQs about car hire in Nîmes
Most frequently asked questions about hiring a car in Nîmes
Car hire in Nîmes depends on the time of year The prices start from as low as €18.60/day.
Nîmes is one of the inexpensive parts of France. On average you’ll be spending €64 per day.
You can find an Opel/Vauxhall Combo in the off-peak season for €27 per day.
If you’re planning to explore Nîmes in its entirety with absolute convenience then renting a car is your best choice..
While in Nîmes you must visit the arena of Nimes, Maison Carrée, Porte Auguste, Gardens of the Fontaine and Castellum Aquae.
If you wonder when to visit Nimes, you can do it all year round. From June to September the weather is hot and dry.
It is €170 for a week, or €24.29 per day.
It’s €780 for a month, or €26 per day.
The average price of a litre of fuel can vary between EUR 1.25 and EUR 1.14.