Sunshine Coast Car Hire
Find the best deals in Sunshine Coast
With a massive choice from the biggest brands, Enjoy the best way to find the best prices for car hire in Adelaide.
- Huge choice of cars to suit every budget
- Save up to 70% compared to buying on the day
- 10 years experience in car hire
Compare car hire in Sunshine Coast.
- The Sunshine Coast is in south Queensland, covered with beach resorts and surf spots.
- Known to the local Aussies as the "Sunny" Coast.
- Hire a car with Enjoy and cruise around Sunshine Coast in style.
- The best prices and exclusive deals that you won’t find anywhere else
- Our call centre is operated by real people who are here to help
FAQs about car hire in Sunshine Coast
Most frequently asked questions about hiring a car in Sunshine Coast
If you book in advance you should be able to find a compact, economy or mini car for about A$20 per day.
Code FREEFIVE gives you a discount off almost all cars on Enjoy.
Mackay Airport is the closest to the Sunny Coast beaches, it's just 5 min (6.0 km) via Sunshine Motorway/State Route 70
Sunshine Coast is a beach resort paradise, incredibly popular in summer and pricey. On average you will spend about 167 AUD per day.
You can find a Hyundai Accent is in the off-peak season for 64.76 AUD per day.
Yes, because you’ll need it to reach the best, remote beaches of the region.
While in Sunshine Coast you need to kick back and relax in a paradisiacal beach. But if you’d like to see as much as possible you should visit Noosa National Park, Mooloolaba Beach, Maleny Botanic Gardens and Bird World, Kings Beach and the Australia Zoo.
The best time to visit Sunshine Coast is in spring or summer, from September to November, when temperatures are mild to warm.
It is 497.83 AUD for a week, or 71.12 AUD per day.
It is 2155.43 AUD for a month, or 71.85 AUD per day.
Price of fuel in Sunshine Coast is between AUD 2.00 and AUD 1.40 per litre.