Litchfield Car Hire
Find the best deals in Litchfield
With a massive choice from the biggest brands, Enjoy the best way to find the best prices for car hire in Litchfield.
- Huge choice of cars to suit every budget
- Save up to 70% compared to buying on the day
- 10 years experience in car hire
Reasons to book your next hire car with us:
- Hire a car with Enjoy and cruise around in style.
- Best prices, compare all the different options with the widest choice
- Many exclusive deals that you won’t find anywhere else
- Our call centre is operated by real people who are here to help
FAQs about car hire in Litchfield
Most frequently asked questions about hiring a car in Litchfield
The distance between Sydney and Litchfield is 2,438 miles.
Litchfield is a diverse destination with options for all kinds of budgets. You’ll spend about 121 AUD per day.
Yes, because Litchfield has so much to offer and without a car you wouldn’t be able to see all of it in time.
While in Litchfield you must visit the giant termite mounds, the Litchfield National Park, Buley Rockhole, Wangi Falls and Tolmer Falls.
The best times of the year to visit Litchfield are late May through early July and late August through late September.
The average price of a litre of fuel in Litchfield can vary between AUD 2.00 and AUD 1.40.