Launceston Car Hire
Find the best deals in Launceston
The biggest choice of cars from over 100 car hire suppliers, compare top brands like Avis, Alamo, National, Budget, Dollar, Thrifty and more.
- The biggest brands and lowest prices
- Exclusive deals you won’t find elsewhere
- Find the best deal and book online
Reasons to book your next hire car with us:
- Hire a car with Enjoy and cruise around in style.
- Best prices, compare all the different options with the widest choice
- Many exclusive deals that you won’t find anywhere else
- Our call centre is operated by real people who are here to help
Got a Question? Chat with our UK support team
Online chat help is open 08:30am to 17:00 weekdays. Email: [email protected]
FAQs about car hire in Launceston
Most frequently asked questions about hiring a car in Launceston
The distance between Melbourne and Launceston is of 336 miles.
Launceston can be very expensive depending on the places you visit. You will spend about 161 AUD per day.
You can find a Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross is in the off-peak season for 146.63 AUD per day.
Launceston is definitely a city where renting a car can be crucial for exploration and the overall experience.
The best places to see in Launceston include Cataract Gorge Reserve, James Boag Brewery Experience, the Tamar Valley and Queen Victoria Museum and Art Gallery.
The best time to visit Launceston is between May and September.
It is 2171.76 AUD for a week, or 310.25 AUD per day.
Price of fuel in Launceston is between AUD 2.00 and AUD 1.40 per litre.
Explore popular places in Australia
Get the latest travel news and offers