Jabiru Car Hire
Find the best deals in Jabiru
With a massive choice from the biggest brands, Enjoy the best way to find the best prices for car hire in Adelaide.
- Huge choice of cars to suit every budget
- Save up to 70% compared to buying on the day
- 10 years experience in car hire
Reasons to book your next hire car with us:
- Hire a car with Enjoy and cruise around in style.
- Best prices, compare all the different options with the widest choice
- Many exclusive deals that you won’t find anywhere else
- Our call centre is operated by real people who are here to help
FAQs about car hire in Jabiru
Most frequently asked questions about hiring a car in Jabiru
The distance between Sydney and Jabiru is 2,434 miles.
Jabiru is a small town in Northern Australia so even though it’s popular it’s quite inexpensive. You will spend around 134 AUD per day.
While Jabiru is very small, the surrounding region is gorgeous but remote enough that it would warrant the need of a car.
While in Jabiru you must visit Nourlangie Rock, Kakadu National park, Bowali Visitors Center, Yurmikmik Walks and Lake Jabiru.
Sometime between February and May is the best time to visit Jabiru.
Price of fuel in Jabiru is between AUD 2.00 and AUD 1.40 per litre.